Replacement for Fleetguard HF6168 Filter Element
SONA replacement filter element are a great choice for excellent performance and ease of use.
- Equivalent design used by Pall, Parker, Donaldson, Wix, and many other brands
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified manufacturing ensuring dependable, consistent product performance
- Removes 999 particles of contamination out of 1000…media tested to ISO 16889 Beta 1000 (99.9% efficiency), common test methods
- 5 or 6 layer element construction with Microglass for long life and high dirt-holding capacity
- For more information about particle sizes and micron ratings, click here.
- Most orders ship from stock, others 3-5 days, for delivery when you need it
There is a minimum quantity of six per order.
Part numbers and names are used for cross reference only. Part numbers indicated as replacements are not manufactured or affiliated with the OEM or Brand listed.
Cellulose, Double Open End
|Wire Mesh Support?||
|Max Operating Pressure||
102 PSID Collapse
248 Degress F
Our Fleetguard HF6168 replacement hydraulic filter is a guaranteed direct replacement in form, fit, and function.
Our filter media is backed by ISO 16889 multi-pass testing and other ISO/SAE test protocols, and the filter is produced in an ISO Certified manufacturing facility. An ISO Certified manufacturing facility is all about quality control, consistency, responsibility, and being true to the design. If you’re not ISO 9001 Certified, your approach to quality and consistency is all talk.
This Fleetguard HF6168 hydraulic filter replacement element is beta-rated.
Optimized microglass media is used for fine filtration, just like the Fleetguard HF6168hydraulic filter that you’re replacing. Our Microglass uses the optimal amount of media and pleats in the element to ensure high dirt-holding capacity. The correct number and design of pleats in the element will give you the lowest initial pressure drop, meaning the filter will take longer to reach its change-out pressure drop, usually 25 PSID.
- 5 Micron, equivalent to efficiency of 99.9%,
This filter is compatible with the following fluids, but pressure drop will vary depending on viscosity and temperature:
- Hydraulic Fluid and Machining Fluids, Water Glycols and Coolants
- Diesel, Gasoline and other fuels, Lubricating Oils, Synthetic Lubricants, and Process Fluids
- Turbine and Compressor Lube Oils … And many more fluids
Our Fleetguard HF6168 hydraulic filter is indicated as a replacement and is not manufactured by or affiliated with the OEM or Brand listed. Part numbers and names are used for cross reference only. Element may vary from the image displayed on the left.