Shipping, Return, and Warranty Information
Source One N.A., LLC makes every attempt to ship in a timely manner. Normal lead time is 3-5 days, although in some cases next day shipment may occur. In rare cases, supply chain delays may impact shipment and lead times. If this ever occurs, Source One N.A., LLC will communicate with you to keep you informed. If you request extraordinary efforts to ship a product before normal lead times, an expediting fee may be assessed and added to your order with your full knowledge. You must note your UPS collect number (or specified freight carrier collect number) on your order if you request: 1) expedited service from (Next Day Air, Second Day Air, etc.) or 2) you have received special net pricing that is different from retail pricing provided on this website. In either case, expedited service or special pricing, the products are sold FOB Factory and all Free Freight programs are void.
Source One N.A., LLC has the ability to ship orders out of the U.S.A., if the following criteria are met: All payments are made in full before the order is manufactured. There are no cancellations or alterations allowed after payment is made and manufacturing has begun. ALL orders are EX WORKS, meaning the purchaser is responsible for all freight arrangements and facilitates pick up at the designated facility. The final destination must be disclosed in writing to Source One N.A., LLC. All shipments must comply with E.A.R. regulations.
No goods may be returned without prior authorization by Source One N.A., LLC.
– Return authorization is valid for 30 days only.
– Products shipped by our error will be accepted for return with full credit.
– Shipping discrepancies must be brought to Source One N.A., LLC’s attention within 10 days of receipt of shipment.
– Standard products may be returned for credit with proper authorization within three months of date of invoice, with a 50% restocking fee and freight cost.
– No RGA’s will be issued after 30 days from invoice date.
– Returned products must be in new saleable (packaging unopened) condition or no credit will be offered.
– Source One N.A., LLC reserves the right to determine the acceptability of the returned goods for resale.
– Products made to order and products shipped outside of North America are non-returnable, non-cancellable, and non-refundable.
Source One N.A., LLC warranties that the Products are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 30 (thirty) days from the date of purchase. Within such period of time and at Source One N.A.’s sole discretion we shall replace or repair, free of charge, the Products that Source One N.A. deems to be defective provided that such Products have not been damaged by the Distributor/Customer or improperly stored, installed, operated, or the defect is a result of any reason beyond Source One N.A.’s control.
Source One N.A., LLC is not responsible for failures resulting from misuse, faulty installation, alteration, neglect, or accident. Source One N.A., LLC is not responsible for downtime, loss of income, living expenses, or other incidental or consequential damages. This warranty is the sole warranty made by Source One N.A., LLC in regard to these filters. Source One N.A., LLC makes no other warranties, express or implied, or of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.